Special Tactics and Extreme Airsofters of La Trinidad Highlands, Inc.
Please Log in
Please Log in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Site of S.T.E.A.L.T.H. Inc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Callsign Etymology

Go down 
+13
CO Sniper
MetalGear
bloodrock 13
zorlac11
KAT
koi_koi_po
knightmare
apollo
bigbang
Tantrums
sly fox
artery_69
RED
17 posters
AuthorMessage
RED
Admin
Admin
RED

Male Number of posts : 687
Team : S.T.E.A.L.T.H Inc.
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 7:02 pm

it would be nice if we discuss the origin or history of our call signs. Let me go first...

XONDERVON:

> I really don't know where id got this name. its just like a coco crunch that POOF out of my mind hehehe!

>before my callsign was "ZANDERVAN" got it from the covering of the BIBLE printed name originally its

"ZANDERVON". I even used this call sign in Freestyle & other net games. Time came i changed my call sign from ZANDERVON to XONDERVON.

ZANDERVAN = XONDERVON

So u how'd you come up with your callsign? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://stealth08.forumotion.com
artery_69
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
artery_69

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 8:18 pm

INSIGMA ang call sign since highskul d ko rin alam meaning nyan eh hehehe paki search nga po mas maganda new name ko ngaun ARTERY=mean the blood vessel that carries oxygenated blood from the to the capilliaries that supplies our organs hihihi
Back to top Go down
sly fox
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: sly fox   Callsign Etymology EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:04 pm

SLY has been my name ever since. according to Mr. Webster, SLY means "cleverly skillful and cunning" or "lacking honesty or straightforwardness" or "full of playful mischief".

please don't be alarmed. i am NONE OF THE ABOVE.

the animal FOX is described by animal behavioral scientists as SLY.

wala na kasi akong maisip na call sign kaya SLY FOX na lang.

once more: please don't be alarmed. i am NONE OF THE ABOVE.

as shakespeare wrote: "what's in a name? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.baguiogallery.com
Tantrums
CADET
CADET
Tantrums

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:52 pm

Evil or Very Mad Tantrums is an emotional outburst wherein the higher brain functions are unable to stop the
emotional expression of the lower (emotional and physical) brain functions. It can be categorized by an irrational fit of crying, screaming, defiance, (as to my case, being trigger happy with highly evolved trigger finger) and a resistance to every attempt at pacification in which even physical control is lost.

Been using Tantrums as my IGN ever since (na adik tau mt uray kas anu t online games).

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bigbang
CADET
CADET
bigbang

Male Number of posts : 2

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 3:01 pm

Big Bang Theory,
currently accepted explanation of the beginning of the universe. The big bang theory proposes that the universe was once extremely compact, dense, and hot. Some original event, a cosmic explosion called the big bang, occurred about 13.7 billion years ago, and the universe has since been expanding and cooling.

Been using BigBang since i started playing GunBound and MuOnline,
i really dont know why, but somehow the explanation of it caught my attention... ( crazy )lol!

Matagu tagu tako am-in

\m/ rock n' roll
Back to top Go down
apollo
Colonel
Colonel
apollo

Male Number of posts : 274

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: callsign etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 2:07 pm

"Apollo's attributes are the sun, light, clarity, truth. He represents the principle of rational consciousness which, in so many of the positive and heroic figures of mythology, faces great difficulties in being born. Hera in her jealousy (of Zeus' affairs) pursued Apollo's mother, Leto, so that no place on earth could be found for his birth. Finally he was born on the floating island of Delos, which shows us in what tenuous ways the light of 'consciousness' first comes into the world…
Apollo killed the Python of Delphi and took over that oracle, so he is vanquisher of unconscious terrors. He is golden-haired like the sun; he is an archer who shoots arrows of insight and/or death; he is a god of music and the lyre.

Last edited by apollo on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
knightmare
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
knightmare

Male Number of posts : 200
Team : STEALTH

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:19 pm

knightmare n pow call sign ko Very Happy Very Happy

knight=ung naka armor Very Happy Very Happy
mare=babaeng kabayo Shocked :shock:hindi ung pony ah un stalion n kabayo ah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by froisette on Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
koi_koi_po
Colonel
Colonel
koi_koi_po

Male Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: koi is my name........   Callsign Etymology EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 10:20 pm

The word "koi" comes from the Japanese, simply meaning "carp." It includes both the dull grey fish and the brightly colored varieties. A homophone of koi means "love, affection" and koi are therefore symbols of love and friendship.....

and my bayaw used to call me that so i decided to use that callsign
ever since and also my nikname is cocoy.....la lng share ko lng nikname ko.....

thnx..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KAT
Colonel
Colonel
KAT

Female Number of posts : 233
Team : STEALTH (on leave)
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:25 am

Real Shrub . . . Ganito yun, when GayGay (sir blackbords) accompanied me to go buy

a new pair of BDU, he suggested that i get real tree (para same daw kami nila teddy

bear and jem...). Sabi ko naman, bagay niyo mag real tree kasi matangkad kayo.... How

about me naman daw na i'm pettite, di ba? Maliit ako ! Di magmumukha naman ako'ng

real shrub or bonsai? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/katrinadal
zorlac11
zorlac11

Male Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 7:23 pm

2 PRINTS OF VINTAGE 1985-1990 ZORLAC PROMO POSTERS IN BLACK, GREY AND WHITE THAT WERE ISSUED TO SHOPS AND DEALERS.
THE DESIGNS BY ARTIST PUSHEAD HAVE INTENSE FINE ART LINES. USED ON THE FAMOUS ZORLAC OF TEXAS METALLICA PIRATE AND GARGOYLE PRO MODELS.
BOTH POSTERS MEASURE 60cm x 90 cm
GOOD QUALITY POSTER PRINTS ON TOP GRADE PAPER WITH STRAIGHT CUTS TO ALL EDGES.
BUT THIS IS THE REAL DEAL. BOTH LOOK GREAT FRAMED AND ARE SUCH STRIKING IMAGES.

A GREAT CHANCE TO GET HOLD OF SOME ICONIC SKATEBOARD ART.

Last edited by zorlac11 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bloodrock 13
CADET
CADET
bloodrock 13

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 2:37 pm

Bloodrock was best known for the song "D.O.A." (Dead On Arrival), about the victim of a gory airplane crash which became their only hit single, reaching #36 on the music charts in January 1971. They were only marginally popular in the United States and were essentially a cult band, but reportedly became a favorite among troops in Vietnam.
Back to top Go down
MetalGear
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
MetalGear

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 6:46 pm

Metal Gear (メタルギア, Metaru Gia[color:2ff5=#00e]?) (commonly abbreviated to MG) is a stealth game designed by Hideo Kojima. Metal Gear was developed and first published by Konami in 1987 for the MSX2 home computer. It was well-received critically and publicly, scoring 91% in GameSpot's aggregate
The game's premise revolves around a special forces operative codenamed Solid Snake who goes into a one-man sneaking mission into the hostile nation of Outer Heaven to destroy the Metal Gear, a bipedal walking tank capable of launching nuclear missiles from anywhere in the world.
Back to top Go down
CO Sniper
CADET
CADET

Number of posts : 1
Team : awan pay apo
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:58 pm

came from the republic of Cordillera Online (CO)... just new in this game (saan gayam.. he he.. agbalin pay lang nga new no maki ay ayam ak kadakayo he he)... and hopefully ket maadal ko daytoy nga ay ayam tapno agbalin nga sniper ti CO he he... btw... tnx for Betagboy (don't know his username here) for posting invites at CO....
Back to top Go down
Gunz
Admin
Admin
Gunz

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyFri May 09, 2008 4:14 pm

betagboy in CO forums is Gunz here. you're welcome sir Heartless.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
Phantom

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:56 am

"PHANTOM" = the "devil of the night" and a "silent but deadly killer".

I didnt chose that call sign because of it's meaning but because it is what my gf told me to use. Bagay dw kc sa akin yung name. Bka bugbugin ako pag di ko sinunod. jejejejeje

Callsign Etymology 20062018Callsign Etymology 100_1015
Back to top Go down
mottz
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
mottz

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:09 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..............
nyahahha..........

ako rin i dont really know why i used MOTTZ as y call sign how ever....my cousin usually... Calls me Muts as my nik-nym ill been using MoTTz since....i played any kind of net games.....
Back to top Go down
SnakeDoc
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SnakeDoc

Male Number of posts : 50
Team : Stealth
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:48 pm

IN 1983, the president of the united states created a new breed of special ops known as THE UNIT.......

They are an elite group coming from all groups of US security forces.....

Snake Doctor was there team leader.......

Snake carries the characteristics of a typical phython

and Doctor carries the characteristics of a typical communication expert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Callsign Etymology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callsign Etymology   Callsign Etymology Empty

Back to top Go down

Callsign Etymology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Tactics and Extreme Airsofters of La Trinidad Highlands, Inc.  :: Airsoft Community :: Who's who-
Jump to: